School for preschoolers “Malyatko” prepares children for educational and cognitive activity in schools of a new type: lyceums, gymnasiums, private and copyright schools.
The main areas of this work are:
– physical readiness (full vision, well-developed auditory perception, fine motor hands, coordination of movements);
– personal development (adequate self-esteem, objective assessment of actions and actions of other people, observance of rules of conduct, independence, etc.); readiness in the field of communication (ability to build relationships with peers and adults, organize joint activities on their own, fairly solve conflict situations, favorably treat others);
-emotional-volitional readiness (adequacy of emotional manifestations and feelings, ability to make volitional efforts, to restrain impulsivity, balance of processes of excitation and inhibition);
– intellectual readiness (developed visual and logical thinking, speech, arbitrary attention, imagination, the presence of cognitive activity, certain knowledge and ideas about the environment, ability to read, count, etc.);
– motivational readiness (the desire to attend school).
The main factor in the work of teachers with preschool children is a personality-oriented approach, which involves:
– development on the diagnostic basis of individual child development programs, prompt correction of this process, cooperation with parents, pedagogical organization of the environment;
– the resistance in the educational process to the subjective experience of the child (individual development associated with the socio-cultural environment, family traditions, material provision, etc.), its
individual abilities and capabilities;
– active use in the educational process of creative activities;
– the dialogic form of the pedagogical process;
– use of such forms of training organization that are organically relevant to the age-specific characteristics of children;
-Pedagogical attitude to pre-school preparation not as a process of accumulation of knowledge, but as a means of spiritual enrichment of the person, his attitude as a citizen of his state;
– a differentiated approach to the content of educational work and its methodological support;
– unconditional pedagogical support in the educational process and in the formation of the uniqueness of the individual of each child without exception.
Consequently, the important principle of the school is the orientation of the person
baby In accordance with this principle, the very value is the very child, its various needs and their satisfaction. The essence of the purposeful preparation of the child to educational and cognitive activity is that the child’s rights to the child’s childhood are preserved, the spiritual and material center for its educational activity is created, the cognitive needs are met and on this basis the comprehensive development is carried out.
It is important to organize a process of learning in school based on a game that provides the development of cognitive autonomy, activity, effective knowledge acquisition, the formation of skills and abilities, the ability to use them in future schooling.
Organizing the game activities of children, teachers of the school “Malyatko” take into account the following:
– task-steps ensure advance of development of abilities;
– the child’s development is successful, when each time it independently reaches the optimal level of its capabilities;
– games are diversified in their content;
– games are conducted in an atmosphere of co-creation and community;
– playing with children, (teachers, educators) provide space for independent work of the child;
– the content of each game is determined by the content of the training material provided for the training session;
– each game contains tasks of varying complexity, which students are unleashed through a variety of developing and didactic material;
– the tasks of the game are arranged in the order of increasing complexity;
– the tasks of the game allow for their implementation at the next training session, at home;
– the tasks of the game provide the possibility of practical verification of the results;
– the ability of each child to rise to the optimal level of their development is ensured.
Thus, using the above-mentioned methodology, the pedagogical staff of the school for preschoolers “Malyatko” carries out a triad of conceptual tasks: intellectual development of preschool children for the purpose of preparation for schooling, psychological adaptation of children to
school life and creating a situation of success, uses the child’s potential for the development of a creative person.