1. Teach the child the main life skills:
– Ability to communicate;
– Ability to think;
– Ability to learn;
– Ability to work;
– Ability to love and show your love.
All this is more important than the ability to read quickly, write beautifully and know mathematical formulas.
– No algorithms and calligraphically drawn letters will not help to agree among themselves to two young couples, and the ability to communicate will help;
– When we teach the child to communicate, we really help her to avoid being alone. As they say, loneliness is the result of inability to communicate;
– If the child is able to think, then she will ask herself a question and look for answers to them, and she will understand more in life;
– A child who knows how to learn (and she does not lose the desire to learn the world) will strive to acquire knowledge throughout her life. But adults must teach the child to choose from a large flow of information useful knowledge, and from knowledge not necessary and harmful to stand aside;
– If a child is taught to work, she will not only be able to perform daily work and not be afraid of any difficulties, but she will be able to achieve mastery in any form of creativity.